Multimedia: Multiple Medias in the Classroom

 So, you still think using multimedia platforms in the classroom is a bad idea?


Videos, Audio, Digital Apps, Images, etc. are all extremely beneficial to your students and classroom learning and assessment. Check out the infographic below to see some of the benefits:


The infographic is just one way you can use media in your classroom. Stop limiting your classroom because technology seems too vast. The possibilities are endless and that's what our students deserve, endless possibilities. 

But, what about the limits?

Although limits surely exist, the only thing that truly worries me is the access to technology that my students will have - outside of that, everything else is in your control as an educator. The tools are quite literally at our fingertips - all we have to do is use them. I think creating, designing, and utilizing multimedia tools in our classrooms is a timesaver - and with all the benefits it offers, a lifesaver.  

Comments

  1. Hello Kaitlyn,
    First of all I would like to say that I like how you do your blogs and how neat everything is. I completely agree with your statement which stats, "Videos, Audio, Digital Apps, Images, etc. are all extremely beneficial to your students and classroom learning and assessment." I think multimedia resources open up many different formats that students can choose from and feel more comfortable using.
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of the GIF and infographic. I also worry about the access to technology especially since COVID has shown how big the divide can be between students.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts